DONT MAKE HIM MOD!

Go down

DONT MAKE HIM MOD!

Post  Hunter on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

I would like to complain about all these admins and other people saying yes to dr@gon for being a mod/admin/sa...
No. Do NOT make him moderator, I invited him to play the server about 15 hours ago now, and he as probably played about 2 hours MAYBE on the server. He has broken a lot of rules
1) Dropped guns as cops and ss and changed jobs (job abuse)
2) Numpad abused, used the numpad to open his front door to kill crackers then instantly close it
3) Tried to base with people as ss and shit and wont get it through his head that he CAN'T...
And he only joined to play with me for a few minutes, and he found out it's not mingy so he wants to apply for admin on it, he only joined so he can apply for admin and be an admin on a server NOT to have fun and roleplay and to be a part of this community...
ALSO HE LIED! HE HAS NOT BEEN ON FOR A MONTH HE HAS NOT EVEN PLAYED FOR OVER A COUPLE FUCKING HOURS!?

Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol.

Post  Konngman on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 am

U are confusing me with someone else.

Konngman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh its u!

Post  Konngman on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 am

I know u! I was the one that asked u to invite ppl when the server didnt have many ppl! LOL. Maybe i had a different name. but i have been a mod for a long time before u... Check the post dates i have been here for more than two months.

Konngman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I dont mean you

Post  Hunter on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I meant a minge called dr@gon who was lying to people to try to get mod or admin, yes I did invite him to play with me. But in no means do I not want you, hell you have been really kind to me and you are a good mod or admin or w/e '_

Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh ok thx!

Post  Konngman on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 am

Do you ahve proof of him doing those things?

Konngman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DONT MAKE HIM MOD!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down